We are 1FF – one of the most popular, health-oriented companies in the world
We are working on a platform in the Health industry with over 1M impressions per day.
Our partners are Lazar Angelov and Jen Selter – fitness models #1 in the world
We are looking for an in-house IT Recruiter with Ukrainian to native level and fluent English to join one of our offices and help us take our Dev and QA teams to another level with a combination of proactive approach and a great recruitment experience.
This position will be responsible for filling the expanding needs of our IT Department with people with high motivation to develop their personal skills and to align their efforts with our Company expectations. The daily activities of our recruiter will include sourcing potential hires, planning interviews and learning about the work and needs of our teams.
To be successful in this role, you will need to develop and execute a long-term recruiting strategy which will be rewarded with performance-based bonuses. As a culture-driven organization, we need a person able to try new recruitment methods and strategies, who enjoys thinking outside the box.
We offer you a positive and motivating work environment, opportunity to self-improve and valuable experience in recruiting IT experts.
If you consider yourself as a positive and eager to learn and want to achieve higher goals in your career, we are delighted to welcome you.
- To communicate with potential candidates on relocating them and their families in Bulgaria (if needed)
- Аssistance in dealing with work permits and other legal requirements
- Assistance in accommodation (provided by the company)
- Assistance to open a personal bank account, mobile phone number, internet service, etc.
- To proactively recruit new employees in different channels (both online and offline)
- To communicate with all teams - Dev, QA, Marketing and Payments etc. specialists - on the employee needs and plan on filling them in line with management expectations
- To create, post and manage job offers on behalf of the company
- To proactively explore opportunities for improving the Company’s visibility
- To organize the Company’s participation in various Dev and QA events related to recruitment
What do we expect from you:
- Ukrainian to native level and fluency in English
- Passion for finding and developing talents
- General knowledge of IT Jobs
- Good knowledge of Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Telegram)
- Ability to prioritize work
- Proactive approach
- Strong communication skills
- Team skills
- Positive personality
- Motivation to be №1 in your job
What is it for you:
- Competitive salary, based on your skills and motivation and regular increases
- Performance-based bonuses for recruiting new employees and keeping them in the company for 6+ months
- 20 days paid vacation
- Additional health insurances
- Flexible working hours
- Kick-ass team buildings
- Top location
- Great time in the office
- Office gym / Table Tennis/ Table Football
More about Dev and QA teams in 1FF
We are using modern cloud and programming technologies:
- Google cloud compute engines with auto-scaling, managed load balancing, Varnish cache, CDN is only part of what we do to minimize loading time
- We feature world-class design and UX
- We deploy with 0 seconds of downtime!
- We can easily handle a 100% traffic spike within a minute
The tools and technologies we are using are:
- Everyday usage of PHP 7.2, Laravel 5.7, PostgreSQL 11.1
- Occasional usage of MongoDB 4.0, Elastic, MySQL, HTML, SASS, Vue.js, JS (ES6+)
- Additional tools: Jira, BitBucket, Sentry, Google Cloud, Varnish, Vagrant, whatever you want
1FORFIT is leading the customers through their whole healthy lifestyle transformation with its world-class meal plans, training regimes, and nutritional education courses.
Our products are trusted by millions of people, simplifying and improving everyday life and wellbeing. We support our presence with a seamless customer experience across all touchpoints.
To work smoothly, this whole process requires a great technical team to introduce new services and expand current ones. We hope that you will be the person to help us further develop the great team that we already have.
We will be happy to have you on board!